strong>小学君小讲堂第一期:万圣节知多少
不给糖就捣蛋(Trick-or-treat)
万圣夜的主要活动是“不给糖就捣蛋”(Trick-or-treat)。小孩装扮成各种恐怖样子,逐门逐户按响邻居的门铃,大叫:"Trick or Treat!"(不请客就捣乱),主人家(可能同样穿着恐怖服装)便会拿出一些糖果、巧克力或是小礼物。部分家庭甚至使用声音特效和制烟机器营造恐怖气氛。小孩一晚取得的糖果往往以袋计算,整袋整袋的搬回家。
在苏格兰,小孩要糖果时会说:“The sky is blue, the grass is green, may we have our Halloween.”(天是蓝色,草是绿色,齐来庆祝万圣节前夜),然后以唱歌跳舞等表演来博得糖果。
相关资料:万圣节小诗-不给糖就捣蛋(Trick-or-treat)
Trick or treat.不给糖就捣蛋
Smell my feet.闻闻我的脚
Give me something good to eat.给我好吃的东西
Ghosts, witches, and goblins, too.鬼、巫婆、小精灵
Are waiting in the dark for you.正在黑暗中等着你
The witch is riding on a broomstick.巫婆正骑在扫把上
She is warming up the big black kettle.她正热着黑色的炉子
She is cooking small toads and spiders.她正在煮蟾蜍和蜘蛛
She is feeding all the ghosts and goblins.她正在喂所有的鬼和小精灵
We are all scared to death.我们全部怕的要死
Trick or treat! Trick or treat!不给糖就捣蛋、不给糖就捣蛋
Give me something good to eat!给我好吃的东西
If you don’t, I don’t care.如果你不给,没关系
I’ll steal your underwear.我会偷走你的内衣裤
Trick or treat! Trick or treat!不给糖就捣蛋、不给糖就捣蛋
I want something good to eat!我要好吃的东西
Trick or treat! Trick or treat!不给糖就捣蛋、不给糖就捣蛋
Give me something nice and sweet.给我好吃的东西
Give me candy and an apple, too.给我糖果和苹果
And I won’t play a trick a trick on you!这样我就不会捉弄你
万圣节双语资料:不给糖就捣蛋(Trick-or-treat)
作者: 2020-03-30 浏览:
THE END